Sunday, September 17, 2006

May 2, 2006 diary

I wrote this post on May 2, 2006 to my blog in Japanese.

I changed my job in April this year, I had to go to Vietnam for business trip. I had to prepare for my new assignment in Atlanta, U.S.A. So I was putting my affairs in order. I closed my email account in NTT Communications, and got free-mail like yahoo!mail or Gmail. I closed CITIBANK account in Japan (actually I didn't made any deposit on this account). I also closed accounts in a securities broker. On May 2, I made a cash refund on my commuter passes. I cancelled my cell phone on NTT Docomo as well, because I had to go to Vietnam for 2 months and after coming back to Japan, within 2 month or so I would leave for Atlanta.

At that time it seemed I gave up public life and would be a hermit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home