Saturday, September 09, 2006

firehills visits Aizu Wakamatsu City

On April 20, 2006 I went to T Co., Ltd. in Aizu Wakamatsu City, where I learned mould business and injection machines because subsidiary in Hanoi, Vietnam was under control of this company in Aizu Wakamatsu. Aizu Wakamatsu is very famouse for hot springs but I had no time this time. While I was in Shinkansen, I was listening to Toshiba MP3 player "gigabeat". At that time I was listening albums according to alphabetical order. "Into the Music" by Van Morrison, "Into the Purple Valley" by Ry Cooder, "Island" by The Band, I remember. I had thousand of thoughts about Atlanta when I heard "Georgia on My Mind" of The Band. Yes I will go to Atlanta for new assignment around October this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home